Neighborhood Gift Ideas on Good Things Utah

This past Monday I had the opportunity to be on Good Things Utah doing a segment on Neighborhood Gifts. I had so much fun thinking of all the different ideas that it was hard to narrow it down, so I did two - Holiday Bread Wrap and Stamped Notepad.

Here's the link to the episode: Decorative Wraps for Your Holiday Baked Goods

Part of the fun in doing these segments is shopping for product. I cruised Roberts Crafts for about a half hour picking up various products and putting them back until I decided on papers from My Mind's Eye and SEI. Then I found the perfect pearl brads from American Crafts. This project comes together quickly and the accessory sheet from My Mind's Eye has plenty of options for several wraps.

The stamped notepads are fun because you can customize them based on the recipient. I used stamps I had in my stash, but there are plenty of options in the stores if you need an excuse to buy something new. They were so quick and easy, that we've decided to do them as our neighbor gifts this year!

Thanks again to Good Things Utah for letting me join their fun group and for giving me the opportunity to be creative.


Holiday Bread Wrap
Stamped Notepads

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP