Thankful for Catching Up with Friends

I am thankful for time to catch up with friends. There is something so wonderful about getting together with someone and feeling as if no time has passed - you pick up where you left off the last time. One of the big advantages of my job is all the friends I have and being able to see them when I travel to conventions. I enjoy seeing them and finding out what is new.

And so, today I am thankful for time to catch up with friends, whether the time apart has been long or short.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP