Thankful for Home

I love coming home! Whether it is from a day at work or a trip or just around the block, I find comfort in coming home. Sometimes it is filled with howling hounds and other times it is quiet. At times I think it can't possibly hold another person when it is filled with friends and family for special occasions. And then there are times when it's just me and the hounds, which is fine too, but I like it when we are all here, enjoying each others company. Home: a refuge, a place of comfort, where I can be myself, and where I'm surrounded by those I love and am loved by.

Plus, who wouldn't love coming home to this:

HOME!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP