Creativity for the week

This week brought another opportunity to be part of Good Things Utah (thanks Rox!). They asked for home decor for Thanksgiving. I struggled with an idea for several days and then found something similar to what I created. I also remembered the Blessing Mix I made several years ago for Paper Crafts and thought it could be a fun addition.

So here's what I came up with: Give Thanks Shadowbox and Blessing Mix Placecards




I found the perfect paper from Imaginisce - fun and festive Thanksgiving designs. The shadowbox comes in three sizes at Walmart (I used the 8x8, but they had 12x12 and 11x17). Of course I couldn't find the original recipe I used for the Blessing Mix, but the Internet provided a variety of options, so I picked the one I liked the best and made a slight modification.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. The Blessing Mix is a quick gift idea too, in case you don't need placecards at your dinner.

P.S. - please forgive the froggy voice. My souvenir cold interfered with my plans for the week :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP