Thankful for the Beauty of Snow

I love snow. It coats the world in a blanket of white that is beautiful. I love watching the big, fluffy snowflakes fall. And there's nothing like a walk during a storm - everything is slightly muffled and oh so peaceful. At this time of year, the Christmas lights are an added bonus as they add color and sparkle to snowy rooftops.

I recognize I'm in the minority. I also admit that there are times when the drive to and from work are more challenging, but all the benefits of snow far outweigh the drawbacks. And so today, I'm grateful to have woken up to a world made white by a fresh snow fall.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP