Thankful for Gratitude

Today I looked back on this past month's experience of writing down one thing I'm grateful for each day and wow, what a difference it has made on my outlook. It has not taken away the hard days or made life any easier, but it has made the way I look at things much more positive. Each day as I would reflect on my day to decide which thing I wanted to record as my gratitude item, it was a great reminder of all the many things I have to be grateful for. I am truly blessed and this daily reminder is exactly what I needed this month to get my perspective back on track.

I'm grateful to Jacki who shared this wonderful idea (I did see other people with the same or similar idea, but Jacki's post was the one that got me started). I hope to keep this going in some form since the effects were so worth it. But I have to confess - I'm great at starting things, but not as good at doing something consistently for a long time. So today, I'm thankful for gratitude and the positive effect recognizing it in your life can have.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP