Thankful for Stunning Sunsets

I love beautiful sunsets and Utah produces some incredible ones (especially when the haze settles in, which hasn't happened yet thank goodness). Tonight we happened to glance out the back window to find this.

View from our back porch

The colors were stunning!! I am so thankful to live in a place that provides daily reminders of God's creations in such vibrant colors. I'm thankful for sunsets.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP