Thankful for Naps on Planes

It's no secret, I love to sleep. And napping on a plane is a skill I have finessed. I know that for many, they cannot sleep on a plane and I truly feel bad for you. So today, I am thankful for the ability to fall asleep while rolling down the runway (if not earlier) and then waking up when we land. The flight goes so much faster this way!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP