Thankful for Nature's Colors

Nature's colors - the deep purple of the iris, the velvety red rose, the brilliant orange, yellow, and reds of fall trees, the contrast of the pines next to the aspen trees on the mountains. It is stunning and amazing - so many colors. I'm grateful that I can see to appreciate these colors. I'm also grateful to live in a place that goes through all the seasons so that I can spend time appreciating all the varied colors.

Here's a picture of a tree down the street. Love these colors!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP