Thankful for the drive home

I have a 30 minute drive home (provided there are no traffic issues, which is not the case for the next two years, but that's another story) and I'm grateful for the time it gives me to unwind from the day and leave behind work so that when I get home I can enjoy the evening. There are even times I don't mind the traffic, because it gives me a few extra minutes to shake the day off and of course, sing to my heart's content. So while I wish some days that I lived closer, today I am grateful for the drive.

For those of you with a nasty commute (traffic issues), here's a quote from a co-worker that is fast becoming our mantra: "Suck it up and drive!"

Gotta have some humor about these things!

Melanee  – (November 4, 2010 at 8:11 AM)  

Those traffic issues are paying our bills right now. So I'm grateful for the traffic issues:)

StacyC  – (November 4, 2010 at 9:47 PM)  

Okay, I'll try not to grumble as much then, just for you :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP