Thankful for Time to Try New Recipes

I love cookbooks and looking at recipes (have cookbooks I've never made a recipe out of, but I sure enjoy flipping through the pages). The pictures are gorgeous and I love seeing what's in a recipe. I also really like cooking, especially baking but seldom do either because of travel and pure laziness when I'm home. But today I made a new recipe for meatloaf that I found on the Pioneer Woman's blog (she has great recipes and wonderful step by step instructions). The great thing about this recipe is that I put it together this morning and then the first person home popped it in the oven to bake. And might I say, it was delish!!! How could it not be? It had Parmesan cheese in it and bacon on top :)

This picture says it all - I'm thankful for new recipes and time to try them (and of course eat them too!).

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP