New Year, New Me?

That's a very good question. Each year I set a variety of goals. Some years I have a huge list, others just a goal or two, but regardless, at least one involves weight loss and/or exercise. You'd think after setting this goal for so many years I'd have it down by now, but I'm kind of a slow learner in this area.

The question right now is, what are my 2011 goals? I've been thinking about it off and on all week and still don't have a definitive list. I have ideas and wishes and wants but no list.

I think part of me is hoping I'm not the only one that sets goals each year only to get to the end of the year and find that several or most were not achieved. The thing is, at work, I'm great at getting things done. I have a list, I work through it, and move on to the next thing. I can even get side tracked and still manage to accomplish what I need to. So why doesn't this translate to my personal life?

Don't get me wrong, it isn't like I don't do things or accomplish things, it just usually isn't what I've "officially" outlined as the plan. So is it better to not have a plan and just let it happen or have a plan and know that it may not all happen? Anyone, anyone?

So my goal is to have a list by end of day tomorrow. Sounds like a worthy goal. That way I can say I accomplished one of my 2011 goals.

Here's to a wonderful year in 2011 full of love, happiness, and time with the ones I love.

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP