Winter Wonders

The snow has stopped falling but not the temperatures. Right now it is zero outside, which makes me very happy to be inside. But the sun did shine a little today and a few icicles formed on the deck railing. I love the way icicles look - with their variety of shapes and sizes. So I snapped a quick picture this evening.


Nature is so amazing in it's creations.


And while this isn't made by nature, it is a winter wonder - I wrote my goals for 2011. I kept them simple and a little more generic. I think this will help me achieve them or at least feel that I am making progress since there are multiple ways for that to occur.

Bring on the new year!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP