Holiday Fun

Christmas is officially over, but not the fun. We spend so much time getting ready for the holiday and then use the week after to recover and enjoy time away from work. Over the past few weeks our counters have acquired a variety of treats and snacks - some delivered by loving friends and neighbors, others made because the holidays wouldn't be complete without them. Regardless, I have eaten more goodies in the past weeks than: a) I should, b) I have in months, and c) that my jeans are oh so tight. But I LOVE them.

Food isn't the only indulgence, it's staying up late and sleeping in, plus more movies than I've watched in six months crammed into a week. There are the new releases like Tangled and True Grit or the movies that are almost out of the theaters like Secretariat. And if that isn't enough, there are DVDs! And of course, there are treats to go with the movies - popcorn, milk duds, Almond Roca, and more.

Life is great!! I know that in a week, I'll be adjusting things drastically in my life, but for now, I'm indulging and enjoying it.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP