What's new so far this year?

Hard to believe today is September 1. So what's new so far this year?

  • I turned 50 and survived; the party was fun and the food delightful (I learned that 200 cupcakes is a lot to make)
  • Sweet Mabel passed away; she had been having problems getting around and life each day was less enjoyable for her so the time came to let her move on to happier places
  • Life with the editorial team has been great - lots of creativity; plus I had two projects published in the Sept/Oct 2013 Paper Crafts issue
  • The puppies turned two in August and with that came new freedoms - sleeping at night wherever they want; our home decor has taken on a minimalist look because of this change

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP