Things only a dog lover would understand

I picked dog lover, but I'm pretty sure any pet lover could be inserted in here and it would work. But since dogs of the hound variety are afoot in our house, dog lover it is.

  • Replacing a chewed remote control five times
  • Sleeping in one third of the bed so they can stretch out
  • A pantry of dog treats that rivals the human pantry
  • Buying a squeeky toy because it has a unique sound when there's a whole basket of them at home
  • Holding a 58 pound "pup" on your lap while they sleep because it's your "baby"
  • Throwing the favorite toy over and over and over until your arm feels like it will fall off, in a game of fetch

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP