In My Junk Drawer

I have a personal junk drawer - the one beside my bed, but there is also one in the kitchen. That one is beyond hope and so I'll focus on my side table drawer. It really isn't a junk drawer as much as a catch all. There's a lot in this drawer, so I'll just give a few highlights :)

  • Glasses case, plus cloth and spray for cleaning my glasses
  • Nail file and clippers
  • Unisom
  • Digital photography list
  • Foot cream
  • Pens and pencils - a variety
  • Cough drops

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP