Weird Things that Make Me Cry

I'm the first to admit that I cry easily - sometimes more than others. But there are a few things that get me every time. Some may think that's weird in and of itself. But that's me :)

  • Other people crying - whether they are happy or sad tears when others cry and feel the need to join in
  • The Purina commercial "I Can be Great" - seriously one of the best commercials!
  • Most touching movies like Return to Me or Les Miserables or Brother Bear or Sense and Sensibility or...I could go on but you get the idea
  • When I'm mad or right after a very stressful moment - I can keep it together in the moment but once it is over I am a basket case

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP