Today I saw...

Some weeks Saturday can't come soon enough and that is the case this week. I'm grateful for a change of pace and scenery. Today I saw...

  • Synchronized dog sleeping (both hounds were laying in the same position - on their backs, paws folded over, with legs stretched out; they had their heads touching)
  • Tons of BYU blue t-shirts at Costco and the grocery stores
  • The movie Nicholas Nickleby - great movie, lots of actors/actresses I knew
  • Lightening, lots of it with black clouds and rain drops (and of course thunder)
  • Christmas stuff at Costco (so exciting) and Halloween costumes at Walmart (as it should be)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP