Lists, lists, and well, lists

It's been a busy week and I'm behind on my lists (well the ones I want to do - I did skip one I think). So here they are.

I ask for help when...

  • I'm told to (yes, there are times I've been told to)
  • When it is something I can hand off with very little explanation
  • When I'm trying to teach someone how to do it
  • I physically can't do it myself
Qualities I admire in others...
  • Honesty
  • Good listener
  • Compassionate
  • Good singer
  • Creative
  • Hard worker
  • Dependable
  • Animal lover
Comforting me this week...
  • The hounds - there's nothing like snuggling with them
  • Chocolate - lots of it
  • Checking things off my to-do list (not as many as I would like, but still happening)
  • Singing at the top of my lungs in the car and a little seat dancing too
  • Knowing I can sleep in on Saturday

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP