My Food Pyramid

The more I thought about the concept of my food pyramid the more I realized it really isn't a pyramid, it's more a wiggly rectangle that changes based on my mood or current goals. But there are some things that are definitely always on my "pyramid" and here they are:

  • Chocolate - I love it in all forms (milk, dark, white) and even when trying to eat better I find ways to work it into my day
  • Breads - I can live without bread but life is not as happy as when it is in my life; again, not picky about the type of bread except I'm not a fan of rye
  • Salads - this item is a favorite if someone else has done the work; although I still will make my own, I much prefer the salad bar approach with lots of options
  • Pasta - plain, with sauce (although prefer pink to red), with veggies, with meat, and although technically not pasta, spaghetti squash is a nice stand in
  • Food - I know, that's what this list is all about; it's hard to narrow it down to just a few things because I love food :)

Unknown  – (September 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM)  

Love your idea! Mine changes with stress level.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP