Things My Family Taught Me

Growing up tends to teach you a lot, no matter what type of family you have. So what did I learn? Here you go:

  • How to fish - not that I did it much as a teenager, but we did a lot when I was younger
  • How to create a shopping list - plus I loved to go grocery shopping so I did it all the time
  • How to play softball - even if I wasn't very good
  • The love of football - hard to not love sports when you grow up with all brothers
  • The love of baking - we went to Grandma's every year to spend a day baking

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP