Sunday Afternoons

Cleo falling asleep
The comfort of a good pillow
Mabel trying to decide if she should nap or not
Decision made
Nothing better than a Sunday afternoon nap!

Kimberlee  – (March 27, 2011 at 8:10 PM)  

Makes me want to take a nap too. :)

mjmaterazo  – (March 27, 2011 at 8:45 PM)  

cutie! i took a nap today too. visiting from bfs. maryjo

Michelle S  – (March 28, 2011 at 10:14 AM)  

aww! so cute! I need a nap 2! lol stopping by from BFS

Denise  – (March 28, 2011 at 2:24 PM)  

Ahhhhh- what beautiful photos,just popping over from BFS

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP