Good Things Wednesday

Yep, it's Wednesday and it was a good day, partly because I was did a segment for Good Things Utah. And I have to confess, while I usually enjoy doing the projects I make for the segments, this one was especially fun. Maybe because it was so easy, but also because I made a sample of the page we use in the featured class (15 Minute Pages) and it includes photos of my adorable hounds (look closely at the clip and you'll see it in the background).

So here's the link to the segment: Circle Your Scraps Card.

Here are two additional photos of the card. I don't have a photo of the layout, but if I get one I'll definitely share.

Hi card made using circles

Side view - the circles under Hi had foam tape under them


The thing I loved about this card is that it uses scraps and is so quick to put together. The layout is also very fast - cut a few squares, add some stickers, photos, journaling, and voila - a completed layout. You'll love this class too. This is just one of four pages that you complete, so if you are going to a CK Scrapbook Convention and looking for ways to make quick layouts, check out this class.

Happy creating!

Linda Beeson  – (March 18, 2011 at 11:37 AM)  

You surprised me big time with a post on my blog but it sure made my heart happy!!!! Cute card and it sounds like you have been busy!

StacyC  – (March 19, 2011 at 9:08 PM)  

Linda, it was so fun seeing your work on the blog post. Couldn't resist :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP