Fun times at home

After a long day at work, what do you do when you get home? After I acknowledge the tail wagging that greets me at the door, I drop my work stuff, change to comfy clothes, grab dinner (usually made by J and waiting for me to reheat), check on K and J's days, and then settle in for....

  • TV - from the night before. Yes, the DVR has changed our lives. Why watch it live when you can watch it the next night with no commercials? Plus, some of the shows come on later than everyone is up. Not later than me, but it isn't nearly as much fun to watch by myself.
  • Catch up - on Facebook, Twitter, personal email, and my blog. Pretty much in that order too.
  • Play - a few favorite games: Words with Friends on my iPad (or at least check to see if anyone has played since I did last); Solitaire; FooPets (through my Facebook account); and Angry Birds (if I'm not too disgusted with my current losing streak).
  • Hound loving - whether it's stroking ears or rubbing bellies, a day isn't complete without a little one-on-one hound time. And once in awhile we get a game of retrieve going or chase around the kitchen with the laser light. That would be me retrieving and throwing again in hopes of a hound getting the toy and me running around the kitchen with the light while the hounds follow at their houndly pace barking in pure enjoyment.
After this much fun, bed is beckoning me, which means peaceful reading time. The perfect way to wind down and end a fun evening at home.

Ginger  – (March 31, 2011 at 8:38 PM)  

Your evening sounds much like mine minus the children. I usually get home first and will feed the animals, and start dinner. then we sit to watch the news a bit of t.v. then I usually head to the computer room for blogging or I go to my art room to have some fun. P.S. I love your blog header - you dogs are very cute!

StacyC  – (March 31, 2011 at 9:27 PM)  

Good to know I'm not the only one with such an "exciting" life :) Thanks for the nice comment on my hounds.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP