Unexpected gifts

I had to work half the day today but K and J did not (Veteran's Day). When I got home, I had two unexpected gifts from their day of shopping - a new insulated cup ('ve dropped mine multiple times in the past two weeks and it is cracked) and a necklace & earrings (the Christmas variety). It made my day!! This time of year I wear a different Christmas jewelry combination each day. The new pieces - a cute snowman that is either a necklace or pin and matching earrings. Can't wait to wear them tomorrow.

Some days it's the little things, like unexpected gifts, that make the day extra special. I am grateful for these fun perks in life and for the wonderful people that think of me and know how much it will mean to me.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP