Time...

Today I'm grateful for time. It comes in a variety of ways:

  • Time with friends - shopping, catching up on favorite shows, eating at favorite restaurants
  • Time with loved ones - sharing stories from the past, shedding tears together, looking towards the future
  • Time with the hounds - playing, snuggling, watching their antics
  • Time alone - peaceful evenings, reflection time, reading a book
  • Eternal time - the knowledge that I will be reunited with loved ones, that life goes on after this time on earth, that this is but a short time in the grand scheme
I pray that I might use my time wisely and I'm thankful for this time in my life.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP