Old is new again

As I mentioned a week ago I have switched positions in the company, which I'm excited for this new challenge. Yesterday I moved from my old office to a new office - officially called "The Cave" because there are no windows and it is long and skinny. But I'm fine with this location and actually really like it - I'm not big into fluorescent lights and so using lamps to light my office is a fun thing (and yes there have been references to vampires when people come into my office because of the lack of light).

But the really cool part is that the desk I had when I was with Paper Crafts magazine is the desk in my new office. It was so fun to sit down to a desk that I had used before. A desk that feels familiar. A desk that welcomes me to my new assignment.

I am grateful to have an old friend back in my life that will support me in my new job.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor  – (November 28, 2012 at 6:42 AM)  

There's just something about when things come full circle that is familiar and satisfying. I'm so glad that we are going to be able to work together again, Stacy. Even though I'm far away, it's wonderful to be seeing you on a regular basis via our Skype meetings--and I can't WAIT for CHA!

StacyC  – (November 28, 2012 at 8:54 PM)  

You are so right - familiarity is a comforting thing. And I love working with you too as well as others on the team, plus getting to know new people. CHA is going to be a blast!!!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP