Memories

I was asked to spotlight my mom today, which meant going through photos to find a smattering that represented her life. As I picked through the books and stacks of pictures I was flooded with memories - holidays, playing with my brothers, the snow storm that took out the power, fishing and camping, college days, and so much more. There were also photos that brought a touch of sadness as I thought of what might have been, others that made me laugh out loud at how ridiculous I was at times, and then others that made me smile just because.

I am grateful for these trips down memory lane, even if they do bring up emotions that I may not always want at that moment. And I'm thankful for the many things I've experienced that have created these memories.

Here's a blast from the past photo compliments of my brother Casey. Enjoy your trip down memory lane!


Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP