Technology rocks

I have traveled for a significant part of my working life and have watched technology change over the years, which makes staying connected so much easier.

Today I was able to keep up on work projects/emails between my laptop and cell phone. I could text home photos of the Powerball tickets I purchased (don't ask). I called home to chat about the day and as a bonus talked to a whiney Hazel (she didn't talk back but I could hear her whining for a treat).

I am truly blessed to have so many options for staying in touch. It makes my life easier and helps me not feel as far away from home. I am grateful for technology and the many ways it adds to my life.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP