Beautiful, peaceful snow

Oh the loveliness of snow falling. It brings out the child in me as I dream of making snow angels. Watching the snowflakes softly flutter to the ground is mesmerizing. And watching the hounds bounce through drifts as they frolic in play makes me smile.

I am grateful for the moisture snow brings for the coming spring, but more importantly, for the beauty it provides in the moment. Today I give thanks for snow.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP