Leftovers for dinner

Leftovers are a wonderful thing! They don't require cooking - just reheat. They are often times better than the first time. And they give you something to look forward to. We had beef stroganoff yesterday for dinner and enjoyed leftovers tonight, which meant no cooking for anyone.

I am grateful for meals that can be eaten more than one day and thankful to not have to worry about what to eat for that second meal. Plus, it tasted as good tonight as it did yesterday!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP