Happy Movies

Spent a quiet day at home (except for the running to get new tires, oil change, and car inspection). We watched a few favorite movies on TV - Nanny McPhee, Frosty the Snowman, and Nanny McPhee Returns. Such heart warming shows - a little cheesy at times, but lovely sentiments. There's nothing better than a feel good movie.

I'm grateful that in these crazy times there are things to watch that can lift the spirit and bring a smile to my face. And who doesn't love those adorable Bassets in Nanny McPhee?? What a wonderful day.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP