Corn Chip Scented Basset Babies

There's nothing like a Basset waking up from a nap - they smell of corn chips! They are snuggly, warm, and so adorable. And this is the case for our lady Basset as well. Love having one or more of them cuddled up next to me and am grateful for the comfort and love they provide.

Gracie and Hazel - they love sleeping with each other

Mabel sleeps near wherever you are

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP