Traditions!!!

Traditions are those things that make life cozy, comfortable, and give you something to look forward to. The holidays are full of traditions - favorite foods, activities, people, etc.

Today I am thankful for Thanksgiving traditions - mincemeat pie, dinner at Harriet's, frog-eye salad, homemade rolls, Mom coming to dinner, spending the day decorating, watching football, and more. These are the things that make the day special. I am grateful for all my many blessings and the opportunity to reflect on all that I have. Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP