Holiday treats

Well, really what I mean is candy, but I guess some are treats too :) I love the candy and goodies that come with the holidays. The scale doesn't and my pants don't, but there is something lovely about mint M&Ms, Peppermint Bark Dove pieces, Almond Roca, Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark, Mint Truffle Kisses, and Chex Mix (I realize that Chex Mix is available year round but I rarely eat it except during the holidays).

And this year, I'm on the hunt for a couple elusive treats - Gingerbread Creme Oreos and White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms. I've seen them advertised but have not found them in my local haunts. But I did snag a bag of Peppermint Muddy Buddies that I can't wait to break into.

Could I survive without these treats? Absolutely! Do they add to my life? Most definitely! Chocolate is a great soother. And so I'll enjoy my candy and treats during this holiday season. I'm grateful I live in a country with such indulgences and that I have the means to buy the things I enjoy. Once again, life is good.

P.S. I thought this image was appropriate :)


Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP