Grateful to learn

I took the first half of a knitting class about three weeks ago. I was concerned about whether I would pick up the skills or not since the two friends I took it with learned to knit AND perl and I barely managed to knit - a meager four rows in two hours. Tonight was the second part of the class and even though my friends moved on to new projects, I stuck with my scarf with a promise from the teacher that she'd teach me to perl before the evening was finished.

I'm proud to say that not only can I knit AND perl, but I finally got the hang of cast on - something that took me about a half hour to do in the first class.

It makes me feel good to know that I can still learn things and I'm grateful for patient people that are willing to teach those of us with a desire to learn, even when it is a slow process.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP