New adventures

Today I started a new adventure - I moved from the events team to editorial to be the Digital Managing Editor for Creating Keepsakes magazine and Paper Crafts magazine. I am so excited!!

I loved working on the Events team. I met so many amazing people at the conventions and events I've attended. I've worked with amazing exhibitors. And I've shopped a lot :)

But it was time for something new and this position was to good to pass up. Plus, I'll will continue doing one of my favorite things - teaching at events. I am so grateful for the various jobs I have had over the years that have given me the skills I have and the confidence I need to try new things. I have been blessed to work with wonderful people, learn so many things, and enjoy what I do.

I am thankful for those that are willing to let me stretch my wings, give me the opportunity to be the best I can, and share in my passion. I am one lucky girl! Here's to new adventures.

THE SANDERS  – (November 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM)  

So so happy for you! You will be such an amazing asset to your new co-workers. Go get em!

StacyC  – (November 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM)  

Thanks Lisa!! I so appreciate the vote of confidence.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP