Tired puppies

Today was a puppy day care day, which Gracie thinks is the bee's knees! She is the socialite of the facility and starts fussing as soon as she realizes she gets to go. But the best part is the evening after - the puppies are so tired that they eat their dinner, do their business, and then settle in for a long winter's nap. They might wake up for a quick romp at around 9:00, but it doesn't last long.

It's a peaceful night as they each pick a spot, curl up, and sleep in their variety of contortions. Ahh, nothing like a quiet evening, for which I am very grateful. Love these sweet babies.

I love that they still pile on each other when they sleep. The ride home today.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP