Sleeping in on Saturday morning

I admit it, I love to sleep in. For me, the perfect day starts with no alarm and waking up when I'm ready. I can stay up late, but mornings are not really my thing. This morning, I got up and fed the dogs and then went back to bed. It was delightful!!

I am grateful to live with people that understand this need/love and only occasionally harass me for this indulgence. I'm also grateful for Saturdays when I don't have to set an alarm. Life is good!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP