Christmas Music Sing-a-long

When I need a quick pick me up, singing at the top of my lungs is the perfect fix. And this time of year, a Christmas music sing-a-long is just what the doctor ordered. Lots of traffic on the drive home, but singing "Merry Christmas Darling" with Karen Carpenter makes the time pass effortlessly. The only problem, there are times I can't sing along, like this afternoon as I was stuffing ticket envelopes at work in a shared office (the perfect boring activity to sing while doing) and so I have to watch myself so that I don't create an embarrassing moment.

Regardless, Christmas music makes me happy and I am thankful for the bright spot it provides in my days over the next few months.

P.S. - my Christmas playlist has 276 songs. My favorites - Josh Groban, The Carpenters, SHeDAISY, Voice Male, MercyMe, David Archuleta, Lady Antebellum, and Johnny Mathis. What's on your playlist?

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP