Thankful for Time at Home

Today was a day of being home. I slept in, took the dogs for a walk, and then pulled out my jewelry supplies and watched football while making jewelry. It was wonderful to be home with no set schedule doing something I enjoy. When life gets hectic, it's days like today that help me feel human again. I'm so very thankful for a home that I'm comfortable in, that I can enjoy and relax in, and be surrounded by those I love (people and hounds). Today, I'm thankful for time at home.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP