Thankful for Car Rides

We spent most of the day away from home and then once we got home started working on things and didn't really do much with the hounds. Needless to say, they followed us wherever we went - they were bored!! So I suggested a car ride, which immediately put Mabel into a tizzy, albeit a very cute tizzy that involves high-pitched barking and jumping up and down. Going for car rides with the hounds makes me happy because THEY are so happy. Mabel nuzzles me constantly, almost as if to thank me over and over. And so today I am thankful for car rides and the opportunity it gives me to bring pure joy to the hounds that give me unconditional love.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP