Thankful for Tail-waggin' Love

Dogs, and especially our hounds, are lovers. No matter what kind of day you had or they had, they welcome you with tail wagging that takes over their body. They're excited that you are home, they dance and bark and howl and just want to be near you and have their ears rubbed or belly stroked. They love you even though you just gave them a bath or cleaned their ears - so quick to forgive. Seeing their sweet faces melts my heart and brightens my day. Life would not be the same without them.

And so, I am ever so thankful for my tail-waggin', full of love hounds!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP