Thankful for Covered Parking

No matter if the weather is hot or cold, I'm thankful for covered parking that helps regulate the temperature in my car. But on snowy days like today when the wind is blowing hard, I'm especially grateful for a cover over my car so I don't have to endure the wind while I scrape the snow from the windshield. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the mall for providing this marvelous option.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP