Thankful for DVR

I admit - I'm addicted to TV! And when I travel I often don't see the TV shows that I follow. So today, I'm thankful for DVR so that I can catch up on the shows I missed or record things while I work on something else and then watch when I have more time. Isn't technology wonderful??!!

Jennie  – (November 16, 2010 at 5:12 PM)  

amen!! i love my dvr!!

thanks for sharing your thankful fors... i am gonna do that too!

sure miss ya!!

StacyC  – (November 16, 2010 at 9:15 PM)  

Thanks Jennie!! Hope life is treating you well.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP