Thankful for the Holidays

I love the time from Thanksgiving to New Years. It's full of traditions, festivities, decorations, favorite foods, and more. Yes it can be crazy hectic, but it's a happy hectic. I enjoy sitting at night with only the lights from the decorations on. Shopping for the perfect gifts is a fun challenge, especially being patient while standing in line and being nice even when people around you are grumpy. And so, today I'm thankful for the holidays and all the excitement, sparkle, love, and food that come with them. Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP