Thankful for Fridays

While I'm not opposed to other days of the week, I have a special spot in my heart for Fridays, especially Friday night. The work week is finished, Saturday is still in the planning stages, and there are a couple nights of TV to catch up on. I'm sure if we worked Tuesday through Saturday, I'd have similar feelings for Saturday, but right now, I'm thankful for Friday.

Here's a fun quote to start off the weekend. Enjoy!!

Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.  ~Bill Watterson

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP