Thankful for Faith

Today in one of my church meetings we discussed faith and character and how the two relate to each other and work together. As we read scriptures and shared experiences, I realized how many times my faith has carried me and how thankful I am for my knowledge of a Heavenly Father that loves me and has a plan for me. So even when I don't know what the plan is, I have faith that I am watched over. Life without this knowledge would be so difficult. And so I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and his Son, Jesus Christ, and for how this knowledge gives me the faith to move forward each day doing what I know I should do.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP