Thankful for Days Off Work

I didn't have to go to work today. Instead, I slept in, did a little shopping, worked on a couple of projects for next week, and hung out at home. It was lovely!! Everyone needs time away from work, no matter if you love your job or not. The change of pace is refreshing. The time doing what you want on your schedule is rejuvenating. I'm grateful for vacation time, especially when I know that I still have three more days at home :)

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

Followers

About This Blog

My posts are random. They cover a variety of subjects, but are mostly about things I enjoy, am inspired by, or catch my attention at that moment. I don't ever want to offend anyone by anything I write. This blog is a way to express myself and the interests I have. I hope you enjoy what I share.

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP